Get Noticed Locally, Online
We’re ideally placed to connect local charities and businesses with our 11,000+ Twitter followers and 20,000+ YouTube subscribers, and we love making new introductions across the community. Here are some ways we can help you get you noticed locally, online…
- We’re always happy to share news and events on social media, especially Twitter. Just include @SWLTV in your tweet and attach an eye-catching photo or video and we’ll do our best to retweet it.
- We can now accept community submissions for our Articles page. You just need to Register and then click on the button at the bottom of that page to submit your article for review. We use standard WordPress menus so you can easily compose and format your text, include great visuals, embed a video, and include links back to your main website. Depending on your browser you can probably even copy/paste existing blog articles directly into the page and it’ll keep all the links and formatting. Magic!
- Our bread and butter is producing great videos for the YouTube era that tell local stories in a positive, upbeat way. We offer a full length (5 minute) advertorial report which includes a professional presenter, film crew, editing, and social media support, and a shorter (2 minute) advertorial format with or without presenter if money is tight, or you just prefer something “punchier”.
- For a more immersive and attention grabbing video please check out our amazing 360 Degree Video service.
- If you’re on a budget or just need to get some video filmed and out of the door quickly and with minimum fuss, we now have a great drop-in studio in Putney. Check out our information about “The Pod“.
- Like most Brits we grumble about adverts that cover the screen or interrupt the video itself, so we only offer Banner Adverts in spaces which don’t spoil the viewing experience. The “Leaderboard” and “Sidebar” adverts appear on every page of our site and we also offer a “Below Video” option which appears exactly where you might expect! To make sure every advert gets a fair amount of exposure, they’re randomised and reloaded every time a new page is loaded as well as on a timed sequence. We’re currently offering some great rates for a 3 month trial period – you just need to supply a .jpg graphic (300 wide x 600 high for Sidebar adverts, or 804 wide x 151 high for Leaderboard or Below Video adverts) and your desired link.
Make a positive difference in your community
One of the things we take most pride in at South West London TV is playing a positive role in the community, and Corporate Social Responsibility is much more than just a buzz-word for us… It underpins our entire operating model. The revenue we earn from paid work has already enabled us to shine the spotlight on literally hundreds of local charities and community causes on a pro bono basis and with the help of a select number of Sponsors, we’re able to keep this going.
We offer sponsorship deals in increments of £750 which just about covers the production costs of a typical presenter-led video report. Our sponsors donate that money to a local charity or cause of their choice with the stipulation it’s used to make a short promotional video with us. Here’s an example:
It’s a classic three-way “win” – the charity or cause gets a professional video they wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford, to spread awareness of their work and use for fundraising; the Sponsor gets to make a lasting difference in the community through a tax-deductible donation, and we get the pleasure of making a video to introduce another worthy local cause to our audience of 20,000+ YouTube subscribers and almost 10,000 Twitter followers.
In addition to publicly thanking each Sponsor in the video or videos they’ve funded, we also offer our Sponsors a dedicated profile page on our website, preferential rates on banner advertising, and active promotion on social media.
So if you’re looking to pay more than lip-service to Corporate Social Responsibility and help out in the local community, please get in touch and ask about becoming a Sponsor of South West London TV.